Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spageddies at Paragon

MIFFY GOODFOOD REPORTING:

SUGGESTIONS: Place a scoop of strawberry sorbet into the Strawberry Margherita or increase the strawberry puree content in the drink.

FOOD: Average

PRICE: About $15-20 per person



My owner had lunch at Spageddies with YR a few days back. It was lunch time but thankfully we didn't have to wait or else my rummy tummy would have complained and I would have been hopping mad. We ordered a Smoked Salmon Pizza, Broccoli Soup and a Strawberry Margherita.



The pizza which was large enough for two was served with mayonnaise and dill sauce that was oh-so-yummy! Although smoked salmon has a salty taste, the sauce they used striked the right balance. The sauce they used was composed of mayonnaise and dill. Although the sauce was also salty, it was more sweet than salty. The other ingredients on the pizza were olives and onions. Frankly speaking, this rabbit here loves smoked salmon and the restaurant covered most of the surface of the pizza with smoked salmon so this rabbit was kept happy. However, I think the smoked salmon could have been cut more thinly. Pizza's crust was very thin and almost biscuit-like, the flaky, crunchy texture was very lovely to me. I hate pizzas with crusts that leave me with a jaw-ache though I have very healthy teeth.



The Broccoli Soup that YR ordered tasted very much of mushroom instead of broccoli. Miffy likes broccolis, not mushrooms and my owner's friend ordered Broccoli Soup, not Mushroom Soup. But well, it was pretty fine for cream soup. Nothing too fantastic though.



My Strawberry Margherita was very sour and pretty strong. I wonder how much Tequila went into it. I'd have loved a stronger strawberry taste. They should have tried to made it less sour. I had to keep drinking water with the Margherita.

All in all, Miffy still prefers the Smoked Salmon Pizza as compared to the mushroom-esque Broccoli Soup and Strawberry Margherita. The company was great though! Haha... I always love my owner and YR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 230 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?