Thursday, May 10, 2007

Once upon a time

My first foray into the world of the FOOD BLOGS! I really think I should have started blogging about food earlier considering that I am an ardent fan of yummilicious food. The thought of tasting good food just creates this rush through my blood and empties my stomach, haha... I think I am a rather fortunate girl who has been to a lot of fabulous places to dine. However, I will not blog about those places because I don't think I can give an accurate description worth the salt of those places becauses it will be difficult to recall the details. Thus, I will start anew, only blogging about my new adventures in the world of culinary delights.

I will try my best to bring to you my latest exploits so that you can share my joy in tasting mouthwatering meals. Nonetheless, I doubt this blog will be about restaurants like The Fat Duck or Tetsuya's because I am still an undergraduate. My pockets are still rather shallow unless someone sponsors :P Just kidding,

Alrighty, off we go into the world of delicioso (delicious in spanish, it has a nicer ring) nosh. I hope you enjoy reading my updates as much as I hope I enjoy writing them :)




*Disclaimer: All that is mentioned in this blog are the author's personal opinions and the author will not be held liable for any negative consequences suffered by the mentioned eateries.

No comments: